The founder of Happy Acres, Ms. Frances Turner, initially opened Happy Acres in 1945 in order to have play groups for her own children. Happy Acres evolved over the years to become the first accredited nursery in Baltimore County. The summer program was added later.
The current owners purchased Happy Acres in 1982 and added on to the building to increase the size due to a high demand for our loving early childhood environment.
Over the years, Happy Acres has gained a reputation in the area for providing an exceptional early learning program.
The First Happy Acres Graduating Kindergarten Class of 1948!
CELEBRATING 73 YEARS!
Copyright 2013. Happy Acres Preschool. All rights reserved.